Want to throw a party for a wine? Hold free tastings
Tuesday, April 17 is the date for this year’s Malbec World Day, an international celebration of Argentina’s iconic red wine. Wine lovers are invited to join Vancouver wine retailers for free tastings in the days leading up to the event, and on Malbec World Day itself.
Each of the upcoming Malbec World Day events will feature at least six Argentinean Malbecs, paired with savoury bites such as empanadas from Vancouver’s House of Empanadas. Events will be held at the following locations:
Saturday, April 14
* Marquis Wine Cellars Downtown Vancouver - @MarquisWineCell
* Everything Wine - North Vancouver, Langford & Surrey @EwineNV @EWineVictoria @EWineMx
* Liberty Wine Merchants Point Grey & Commercial Drive @LibertyMerchant
Sunday, April 15
* Legacy Liquor Store Olympic Village, Vancouver @LegacyLiquor
* John B. Liquor Store, Coquitlam @JohnBPub
Tuesday, April 17
* BCLDB Signature Store at 39th & Cambie, Vancouver @BCLiquorStores
More than 40 countries around the globe will host events for the 2012 Malbec World Day, including 250 locations in the UK alone. We hope you’ll join in the fun as we celebrate this world-class grape!